Our bread subscription works in much the same way as a farm CSA (Community Supported Agriculture), allowing community members to purchase a portion of a given day’s production before coming down to the shop. In our case, instead of a box of fresh vegetables or a share of the year’s harvest, you get a loaf of our hand-crafted breads.
Subscriptions allow us to better forecast the day’s production and make neither too much nor too little in a process that almost certainly started a few days before with the feeding of our starter. For our loyal customers, purchasing a subscription ensures that no matter what time of day you’re able to come by the shop or how long the line is, your loaf (or loaves) will be waiting for you to pick-up.
- Each subscription entitles you to one loaf per week for 4 weeks.
- Pickup is good only on the day specified and cannot be changed
- Bread selection is strictly on a first-come, first-served basis
- No reservations or holds
- Full payment is required at the time of purchase
- Sorry, no refunds or partial credits
For more information on Subscriptions, visit our Subscription FAQ.